Thursday, November 15, 2007

Talk Dat Ish Radio Show

TALK DAT ISH RADIO~Hey about a week ago I came to realize that I needed something else exciting in my life to keep me occupied and on my A-game so I gave my good friend Tionna Smalls a call just to ask her whats new and does she know of anything I can get my hands on. The author of the book “Gurl Get Ya Mind Right” and CEO of Talk Dat Ish Entertainment of course named a few projects I could do. One of the best one’s I heard was to join her in the effort of Talk Dat Ish radio on www.blogtalkradio.com/talkdatish as well as other projects she’ll be working on. I loved the idea of it because she’s on and popping and she putting another woman on as well. After speaking with her and sitting in on one of the radio show I got to e on the show as a co-host yesterday. It was a good experience. I was nervous but I pulled through and Ms. Smalls liked it so I‘m looking forward to doing it again!

No comments: