Saturday, April 14, 2007

CLUB AVALON


Ok so this is my best friend and I at a party at Club Avalon. The club is really big and really nice and diverse. Listen the club is cool but hardly easy to get into. I defenitly had my drivers license, which they checked with a scanner. No they were NOT playing. No kudos do the security gaurd who marked our hands with the largest X ever lol. Now yall know my "I like to get Neatly Twisted " ass was washing like crazy in the bathroom until it came off, DAM it sucks to be 20. So close but yet so FAR. Since im a FLIRT and a CUTIE a handsome young man bought me a few drinks and didnt even expect anything. (he was such a gentleman). Definately go to check the club out your gauranteed to have a good time!!

1 comment:

Dimplez said...

yeah the club is a very nice club and there is also a very mature crowd which is very hard to find in the nyc so i encourage u to try it and gurl if they buying drinks and have respect why not give it a shot shit as a matter of fact we need to hit it up again