Sunday, April 15, 2007

A DEADLY SIN

So I have a lover.... PROCRASTINATION is his name. If loving him is wrong then i don't want to be right (LOL). For some reason I seem not to be able to do my damn work on time, UNLESS it has to do with my career like for an internship or ect. School forget about it I think I work well under pressure. If your a procrastinator then you can definitely relate.
*Now if your paper is due on the 16th of May and u found out the 15th of April but you don't even start the dam paper till the night before it is due then yea your a procrastinator.
*If you wait to do your laundry (not you July)LOL ... to the last minute and find yourself losing out on time for something else you had to do then yea your a procrastinator.
*If you never have time to do your "TO DO" list because you find yourself lingering around laughing, talking with comadres', or handling ummm ...yea u get my drift, then yea your a procrstinator.
* if you KNOW your a procratinator and you can admit it then yea your a procrastinator!
*Last but not least if your laughing while reading this cause you know its the truth!!!!! Then yea your a procratinator
LuvLernBank xoxo

5 comments:

Dimplez said...

all of it is pathetic but so true i dont understand why we cant just pull our selves together to get things done well if you know me you know that i have procrastinated plenty of times and in a way all you are doing is overwhelming yourself with things that could have been done already. something that i definetly need to work on but i spoiled myself so much with it that it will take some time.....seriously

NESHA said...

this is toooo funny! and sad because its SOOO true!!

JAyHOVe162 said...

PROCRASTINATION HMMM,EVERYBODY HAS THAT FAULT AT 1 TIME OR ANOTHER BASICALLY JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR RESPONSIBLTY, HOW RESPONSIBLE ARE YOU?

IGotSole18 said...

Yea procrastination is the worst but I find myself procrastinating when I come to things like washing dishes and cleaning my room it's a habit I just can't shake lol

YoungWhit said...

Lmao word youn aint never lie i procratinate when it comes to everything ... dam i feel bad but reading that err1 do it i dont feel so bad now ....