Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HOOP





Soho, nice night with my gurls Naja and Jewels. So there's a crowd, flashing lights and things of the sort so I go to check it out and HOOP is there. No not hoops from flavor of love (lol) i know thats what you were thinking!! But this man who's about 40 to 50 he was not trying to give me an accurate age, and I dont blame him was from downtown manhattan. He finds a hobby in collecting antiques. But whats so different from anyone collecting is that he puts every item on his car. As you can see its a really interesting case. He drives this car where ever he goes and isn't ashame no matter how cooky it looks!! He's real cool though I ended up pollying with him way more time than I ment to and The gurls had to literllay drag me away!!

2 comments:

naydeezy said...

ok everyone knows rickina is my bestie but i have to admit the chick is pretty weird i mean her and this guy hoop was vibing for a minute talking about what who knows the dude was parked in front of h&m just sitting there looking crazy as all hell but alot of people was stoping by taking pics let me find out hoop is a super star on the low. Me and my homegirl july did not understand what the hell was the big deal but i guess to everyone else it was a shocker.Hoop there it is

M-EAzY said...

damn thats my dream car right there babe....lol and im glad ur homegirls dragged u away u know when u start pollying its a wrap too...lol