Sunday, July 15, 2007

Diddy Runs the City

Diddy is looking for a new personal assistant. You dont have to send in a resume or fill out an application all you have to do is upload your video to you tube. Diddy is the perfect example of black on black slavery. I mean I would be his assistant and gladly wlak my ass to Juniors for the amount of money he paying and for the contacts and networks I'll get from it ...
Diddy: whats yo name
Kina:(sad and worn out voice) *KINA*
Diddy:whats yo name
Kina: *KINA*
Diddy: ok so my personal assistant (cant get the name right) go get me some Mr. Chow's
Kina: OK
Diddy: and WALK IT OUT
Kina: (upset, think it out, $$$$) Ok sure Diddy

So yall know imma try it out. You never know he just might want a 20yr old assistant that has never assisted anyone but her dam self but is hell of ambitious .... lmao

3 comments:

NESHA said...

Yuppp.....he likes that type of stuff. Lol I'm sayin it like I know him....but girl did u do it yet?? Omg if he pick u that wud be soooooooo hot....

Parle' President said...

It took me a minute to finally get out here but I'm here. If he picks you cool, but if not, I'm the future so if you become my personal assistant you can say you were there from the beginning.

Luv Lern Bank xoxo said...

Gurl I told you that he came out with a you tube video saying "YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE" Oh you know I was laughing to death like all types of people probably sent in videos, crack heads sent in videos of of a camera they stole, guys on the corner who havent seen school since elementary days, me(im not even finished with school yet) smh so that dude had to come out with a video to SHUT all the shit DOWN LMAO