Friday, July 13, 2007

ARGH!!





This week did not start out good and hasn't been good since. Im praying that this weekend is better. The usual crew went out to two BBQ's and neither one was a hit (smh) So to make up for this the ladies just chilled and caught up on some us time which was hella cool since everyone has thier own agenda. It was real nice out and we looked cute, so we took in the beautiful day even though we were pissed and went to the park here are pics. Now boy do i wish I had pics of our faces by time we left that second BBQ>>>


who didnt hear of that BBQ in Canarsie on the 7th. Every one I knew was going even on the bus there we met three random ppl who were going. Naturally the ladies(including me) thought oh this is going to be POPPING like lip gloss. To our surprise that shit was WHACK unless all u wanted to do was smoke, drink(not for free even tho that was on the flyer), oh and let me not forget DIE!!! First off that shit was crowded as hell, second I was pissed because it was a backyard BBQ and Girls were wearing stilettos I guess most of them dont get out much cuz there was no need, third i was litterally high off second hand smoke (yall heard the TRUTH commericals shit is critical), Fourth (nope im not done yet) They played reggae in and out and i dont mean reggae that is pumped i mean the kind u hear your 50yr old uncle play ... no I dont have a problem with reggae but I thought it ws supposed to be hype SOMEONE HIT THE DJ!! Now to top it all off the path to get to the actuall backyard was narrow as hell. and that was the one and only was to get out. Now yall remember I said it was crowded as the welfare office right? How in the hell were ppl supposed to get out of there was a fire fight or some shoot out. I hate to be the one to say it but it's hard to find some young black people that know how to act! So my girls and I left way early, shit we wanted to have a good time but excluding the hazordous and not to mention whack music. On the way home we got on that dam A train that was running local since it was late and a freaking weekend. Do you know it took us 2hrs to get home. On that train there were these loud ass girls that were really annoying. So Nesha, not me not naja but nesha barked on they ass LMAO naja and I were dying laughing cuz if u know nesh she is so nice and quite but them biotchs got on her dam nerves ... all they had to do was say some dumb shit to her and me and naja were on they ass ... but they aint say nothing until we were getting off and nesha shut they ass down again!! P/M Dam Nesha you were on ya 50cent shit that night huh lol.

3 comments:

naydeezy said...

word theres is no better way to describe that weekend then what i just read kina u did a excellent job your writing skills are marvelous oh yeah anyway shit did get crazy bad enough i have a bad attitude(which im working on)but i was extra annoyed high off of other ppl and my twin nesha aka arielle had to shut shorties down what a day and my legs were hurting from all that walking for all that i could of chilled in the crib with my shawty and got it in lol j/p

Luv Lern Bank xoxo said...

definately J/P cuz we all know bout ya "shorty" lmaoo ... and working on ya attitude i must give you credit on that babe its coming along slowly but surely!! Im glad it was nesh that did the shuting down cuz if it was you we all would have had to get it in ... Nesh with thos ballet betty johnson shoes(u see i shouted u out nesha lol) me with those sandels and you (naj) with those highlight airmax that u swore were hurting ev3n tho me and nesha could understand y i mean they were kicks there supposed to b comfortable ... but we did have fun chilling and Gangster nesha had no fear to step in her crib on the late tip ... kudos to GANGSTER nesha from shutting down shorties to shutting dowm mom dukes smh

NESHA said...

Lol...I asked nicely.....but ummmm......that was some long damn day...and 2 think if we wudda stayed on my block we wudda had more fun......but I got some good aim pics out of it lol.