Thursday, July 19, 2007

RAW 8 Fashion Show






Thanks to that non paying (but i love it) Internship I went to this fashion show for the new clothing line called RAW 8 which was really fly!! The theme of the show was sleek, very lady like dresses and ish, modern fashion with simple techno music, I dont know if that makes since but that the best I can explain it.

It was on the roof top of a building and the set up was crazy!! The Loft (if i should call it that) was very large and had different parts and rooms to it, then a large back area where you could look up at the sky high buildings right across from you and this is where the show was held. A catwalk and all with seats, water fountains and grass as green as central park's own. There were some really cool people there that (ummmmm how do I put this) are very important to the fashion indusrty in every aspect. So I was excited! One wierd thing happened though...there were these two women/men that seem to be real important socialites or something i really wanted to take a picture of them so yall could be just as shocked as I was (mouth dropping) but then I thought about it and was like HELL NO they might think im making a mockery out of them and I wasnt even bout to get my ass whipped by some man in a dress with a beard ... and yea one of them had a freaking beard!

3 comments:

NESHA said...

Its about time u post these!!

It looked lovely. (Tear) but we gon throw parties on rooftops of our highrises.....

Anonymous said...

Keep doing the good work.

Luv Lern Bank xoxo said...

lmao @ nesha i hear that mama...I cant wait either.