Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Spelling My ego & A new Word


Okay so this is really wierd and random ... anyone who knows me knows that I cant spell for shit(smh) im saying that like its ok right .... SO while writing a text to Mickey I wanted to use the word halarious cause yall know Mickey smart ass stay with the extra SAT words! Therefore I felt the need to use another word for funny (besides lmao) the treo palm usually finishes words for you but just my luck it didnt finish the word i needed (yall keeping up) so my lil brother who is 11yrs old happened to be in the room and since he a lil smart ass (just like Mickey) I asked if he could spell it for me. So he spells it H.A.L.A.R.I.O.U.S (the punch line aint even here yet) Now I swore up and down that it was spelled H.I.L.I.R.I.O.U.S anyway I finished the text and kept it moving. The next day this spelling shit was getting out of control I couldnt believe that my little brother was spelling words that I couldnt. This bothered me so dag on much that I went in the archives and found the largest dictionary known to man (i swear it is) and looked up the word. To my surprise I was right it is spelled H.I.L.I.R.I.O.U.S so yall know I had to blast my little brother like *AAA HAAA* You spelled it wrong and let him know that I spelled it right (he didnt even care) but it was my ego that i had to attend to that I couldnt spell that word and my little brother could ... So now im reading the definition and the word FARCICAL comes across which is the same meaning of hilirious basically ... yea that story was random but now yall know i cant speel and learned a new word farcical!!

oh and i ment to write (speel) lol yall was about to be like Bytch you still cant spell lol

3 comments:

NESHA said...

yea i was just about to tell you it is HILARIOUS....

J'More said...

LMAO...isn't this hilarious? You get it?

Jessica said...

LOL....GIRL DONT THINKN UR THE ONLY 1...LOL